The Glymph (Lymph) system in the brain clears away toxins and swelling primarily during sleep. Brain injury or surgery can disrupt the processes in the brain contributing to:
- headaches and migraines
- slow, foggy thinking
- memory issues
- word finding problems
- difficulty with focus and concentration
- problems with getting your thoughts together
- sensitivity to light and sound
- neuromuscular and movement problems
- gastrointestinal problems
By changing the air pressure (“altitude”) 200 to 400 times in a 20 minute session, CVAC may stimulate lymphatic flow to clear out the swelling and toxins in the body that are disrupted by injury and/or concussion. This affects the GI tract as well as the brain.
Call us today at (828) 571-0440.