Brain Injury and Brain Health
The Glymph (Lymph) system in the brain clears away toxins and swelling primarily during sleep. Brain injury or surgery can disrupt the processes in the brain contributing to:
- headaches and migraines
- slow, foggy thinking
- memory issues
- word finding problems
- difficulty with focus and concentration
- problems with getting your thoughts together
- sensitivity to light and sound
- neuromuscular and movement problems
- gastrointestinal problems
By changing the air pressure (“altitude”) 200 to 400 times in a 20 minute session, CVAC may stimulate lymphatic flow to clear out the swelling and toxins in the body that are disrupted by injury and/or concussion. This affects the GI tract as well as the brain.
Call us today at (828) 571-0440.